New Clothing Collection: EMULATOR

Clearly I’m fighting a losing battle here and I’m honestly a bit surprised no-one else sees this.

Yeah, they are really short and I ask you if you showed this to a parent of a child under 13 and asked “Is this appropriate for your daughter to wear in-game?” They would say not a chance.

1 Like

Oh yikes, when those are blown up…

Uh… its a roblox character… I honestly dont know what to say, if you find it inappropriate thats okay! We’re all just here to have a good time, but I personally dont think its worth reporting over, I do not wish to continue this arguement. Have an good day/night! : D

4 Likes

Wait I dont see whats wrong with the first one lol, it has some chest on it? But I see what you mean by the second one

These are very well detailed, however I do feel as though some of them are too revealing, such as the overalls, and the “Game Over x3” outfit. I just feel like there’s too much… going on, I suppose?

You also have to keep in mind that some of these outfits may not pass moderation. Not to discourage you or anything, but perhaps try tinkering with the outfits the community find inappropriate and find a way to make them more appropriate.

Despite that though, a lot of these are really adorable! such as the dress on the second row on the second column, and the outfit on the fourth row on the second row.

Keep up the good work! I’m looking forward to seeing your future designs. :smile:

1 Like

bad comparision, last comment i will leave on this. any of the outfits i wear on roblox i wouldnt wear irl, i wouldnt wear hot pink long dresses, i wouldnt wear black aesthetic gothy crop tops, jeans with chains etc

2 Likes

These clothes are meant for a game that’s supposed to aim at older audiences, why are you comparing parents of children under thirteen to something is clearly meant for people over thirteen? Maybe Roblox should do something like age restricted clothes, that would bring justice to these lovely clothing designs.

3 Likes

Point is they don’t and they never will, considering they removed 13+ items.

Keyword supposed. There’s no 13+ games yet, so you’ll get a couple of <13s. It’s just far too risky for children.

You actually make a really good point now. I might just change my mind. :flushed:

However, I don’t think we would want clothing that’s too bad. This is fine.

1 Like

Oh, how I’ve been wishing for this for so many years!
I wish Roblox had a little more gratitude towards people who joined in the earlier years, like 2010. People grow, and they won’t stay as kids forever. A lot of beautiful art is somewhat near explicit, hopefully, one day there can be an amazing outlet to share these kinds of things for 13+ audiences.

3 Likes