New Clothing Collection: EMULATOR

Would love to hear your thoughts! <3

11 Likes

It’s a great extravagant and realistic clothing although it’s not the kind of clothing I would wear

1 Like

These look really nice! I like the futuristic style with some of these! I have a question: do you do commissions?
However, some of these will get banned because some show cleavage and Roblox won’t allow that. You might as well not shade the chest area.

2 Likes

As I said on discord and on twitter, you snapped!! I’m also wondering do you use procreate?

1 Like

These clothing is realistic but I wouldn’t buy these though.

The clothing show too much skin they could be taken down (not sure how to describe).

2 Likes

Looks cool, I might be interested in hiring someone to make merch sometime, if you’re interested, dm me on discord: Itz Ivy#8654
(Possibly devforum is also okay but discord is definitely preferred)

Looking good, but

a little too much skin?

1 Like

Thank you for all the amazing feedback! I do have a few more questions if you guys wouldn’t mind elaborating some more for future projects :heart:

@XxEvilCraftxX, @Dolphin_Worm Thanks for the kind feedback! May I know what clothing style speaks to you the most?

@Crazedbrick1, @theworldis_socruel As much as I would love to be working on commissions, I’m working 35 hours a week and I am a college student, so doing my own personal work is already a battle for me. Once I finish the rest of my other projects (I assume by 2020 I shall be completely done), I will announce on my Twitter that I have a few spots open for commissions. My Twitter DM’s will be best to get something (if you are still interested once I announce, @Nilvou) other than that, I may be posting the commission opening here if I receive less than expected, but I have been receiving a lot of requests lately.

@sikowwitzz So happy to see you around :heart: I do use Procreate! So far I have 2 Tik tok tutorials for getting started on my page, I definitely recommend it if you have a tablet. If you only have a PC, Paint.NET and GIMP are free. :slight_smile:

@ItzDaSniper_ALT This clothing collection was made in favor of those who love high fashion and video games, such as Mortal Kombat.

4 Likes

Well, I can’t wait until you’re done with school! Your skills will really change the Roblox community in some way! :smiley:
Are you planning on adding a male clothing lineup? That’ll be :ok_hand:

Your super amazing! I have procreate downloaded and I saw your tutorials but im still totally mind blown with the amount of details!

Your clothing skills are really good! The amount of details are amazing.

I usually buy simplistic clothing like (this and this) because they fit with most ugc items.

Really detailed clothing don’t fit with most catalog items.

Pretty nice, not something that appeals to me, but I’m sure many girls on Roblox would like them.

@Dolphin_Worm You make an astonishing point. A lot of this kind of clothing makes it somewhat difficult to match majority of items because they are so complex. I know I have to consider this even if I want to get extremely unique. I look forward to finding a balance between detailed and UGC ready as the program begins to expand. Thank you for this!

@Crazedbrick1 Yes! I’m currently working on the Homestore and will have stores that masculine fitting characters can easily find and browse for things meant for them.

Thank you @sikowwitzz, you know where to find me if you have any questions about designing! :heart:

@Ty_IsHomeSchooled, @Coldshot_Dev These definitely aren’t meant for the big picture on Roblox, so I can definitely understand and agree. Just going for something different!

2 Likes

Why would you report these, I dont get whats wrong with them?

1 Like

Some of them are far, far too revealing for Roblox. Haven’t seen any clothes this bad before.

2 Likes

Which ones may I ask? I see their kind of revealing but not revealing enough to go to the bother of reporting.

1 Like

Second pic: first fourth (<- one of the big ones) and sixth clothes

Third pic: fifth is pretty bad

Fourth: second and fifth are pushing it

Fifth: These aren’t too bad but third might show a bit too much detail

1 Like

I’ve seen tons of clothing such as the ones up top get accepted onto Roblox. I don’t understand why you think this is so revealing to the point where you have to report it.

2 Likes

Well, respectfully I 100% disagree, the one I think that is pushing it is the second one on the first photo, the Game Over dress, may I ask whats inappropriate about them? Because they have no sleeves? Because their too short?

3 Likes

Excellent design, keep it up! :+1:

1 Like