New completed commission!

I have just finished the commission for the NSRP and I would like to hear your honest opinions. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Looks great i really like, Also what does “NSRP” stand for?

7 Likes

looks very cool, just add clouds or smth since it looks a bit too dark on the background

7 Likes

Thank you so much, it stands for Nova State Roleplay!

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a night scene they wanted dark sky. Thanks for the suggestion and lovely feedback! :smiley:

7 Likes

Woaahhh, nice work i like it so much :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

That looks incredible! The whole set up of the scene looks great, and how did you make the building have curves like that(is it something you did with blender?)
Grade: 10/10

2 Likes

I love your GFX! May consider you in the future …

2 Likes

It looks incredible but if I were you I would try to put in some clouds and maybe a bit more stars. (And maybe some texture on the moon, but I don’t know if that is how you designed it to be.)

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. Building came with the map, it’s not mine model I found it on Sketchfab! :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear that, thanks for the nice words! :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I agree but they required sky to be dark so I didn’t add many things to it! :slight_smile:

Good job on this! I’ve seen from the other comments that your client wanted the sky black so I’m not gonna talk about that haha. What I can say is that you’ve done a great job creating a scene and Halloween atmosphere, the only thing I would say you could improve on is the lighting.

I would assume that the moon and the window lights are very bright seeing how much they contrast against the dark colours in this GFX. This would mean that a lot of this light would be reflected onto the silhouettes of the props and the characters that you have put in this GFX.

I do recognise that you have done this for some of the characters but for the girl on the broom especially, it is very hard to discern where she starts and where the sky ends. I feel this is a recurring issue in this piece and makes it a little hard to distinguish what is what. Another example could be the character on the grass (the two on the far left).

I would say to improve is to not be afraid of creating harsh lighting and reflection of light in your art but overall this GFX was able to create a great spooky atmosphere which has certainly impressed me. I’m not a GFX pro or GFX creator but as a fellow artist, I hope this constructive criticism wasn’t too harsh and you understand where I am coming from. Keep doing what you’re doing and keeping pumping out great GFXs :happy3: :happy4:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the long and lovely feedback, I totally agree with it! The lighting could have been improved, probably few other things too. Once again, thanks it’s really appreciated! :smiley:

1 Like

The gfx is looking great, you could’ve maybe added some fog to make it more in the halloween theme.

1 Like

Hey. That looks great, well done! Only thing I could think of it adding soms shadows of trees in the back. Have a good day!

1 Like

Tysm, yeah I tried but it didn’t turn out nice so I just deleted it!

1 Like

Such a good idea, thanks for the feedback! Have a lovely day as well. :smiley:

Wow that’s honestly really sick! Spooky :ghost: and fun :star_struck:

2 Likes