New DevForum and Roblox Groups!

Official community now is nice. Good stuff.

1 Like

Great small additions.

Now you should all focus on RDC21 yes? Who’s with me? :wink:

3 Likes

Is this locked to people on the devforums or No?

1 Like

Woohoo! An official group! Happy I joined, and welcome everyone!

4 Likes

Quite splendid. I’m not sure if there was back than, but it is a good thing there’s an official group for the fellow developer community. Thank you, comrade.

3 Likes

Very good news. I’m glad I can be part of this beautiful community.

1 Like

This is awsome news but Roblox Developer Community is for everyone like everyone can join the group or is it invite only? This is just a confusion I am having!

2 Likes

Awesome. Glad that this is a thing. I’d like a place to interact with other devs and a community just for us. Thanks so much for this!

2 Likes

i left the group then searched “roblox developer community” on groups, then found the roblox developer community group
so im guessing the group is open for everyone and not just invite only

ps: i had to make this reply because i forgot to quote on the last one i made

3 Likes

Are there going to be any game jams soon? I’d love to participate in one!

1 Like

You know there’s an edit button right?
And if you didn’t know how to make a quote, this is the format

[quote =“PlayerNameHere, post:numberofposthere, topic:topicnumberhere”]
quote here
[/quote ]
(without the spaces between the equals sign and the space between the bracket and the last quote mark)

1 Like

i know there is an edit button, but when i edit my reply to add a quote, it only quotes my reply

1 Like

Can’t wait to meet other devs and power imagination! Roblox Developer Community - Roblox

1 Like

I think it is only for dev forum members which defines them as devs

1 Like

Read the group desc of new group. It’s for everyone.

2 Likes

for a second i almost thought this was going to be a replacement for the current devforum community group

is the new group going to basically going to be a group for anyone or just replacing the current devforum group?

edit: oh wait nevermind it was for anyone and not just all devforum members and regulars

1 Like

nah
its actually for everyone that wants to join the group and not just devforum users

1 Like

But not all developers are on DevForum, besides what’s wrong with having it open to everyone? Plus roblox has stated multiple times that they won’t use DevForum ranks for anything on the Roblox Website.

2 Likes

I agree with you man, there should be a discord server to give us more notification on events and other updates for us Discord Users.

1 Like

This is a great idea! We can have more active developers and have a group in Roblox specifically for us! Have a great day developers!

1 Like