[NEW] Feedback on my GFX

~Hello~

I just made a new GFX ! What do you think of it? Do you have any ideas for improvements?
Also: I am pretty new to GFX making

~The GFX~

Thank you for the Feedback :smiley:

24 Likes

It looks really cool and realistic, good work!

3 Likes

Woah, this gfx is absolutely insane. Everything looks realistic, the bricks and the lamp are really cool. You even made the face 3D (At least it looks like it’s 3D)

I don’t know if you are lying about the fact that you are new, but I wasn’t that good when I started.

1 Like

I am not lying - I just started making GFX like 2 weeks ago

He used normal maps for this I think.

1 Like

yes, and also for some extra detail on the ground displacement modifier

1 Like

Looks awesome keep up the good work

2 Likes

what app do you guys use to make gfx?

1 Like

Hi, I use roblox for the models (somtimes I also make them in blender), and then blender to render the scene and then an image editing software

2 Likes

its nice, the lighting is, but the shadows aren’t. Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 9.48.10 PM
what is this? that just doesn’t happen. also this won’t be usable because of the theme portrayed, not usable for roblox just.

one bottle clips into the trash can (two actually), and he should be more sitting down and crooked hat i think, and i don’t get where is this, is this a tunnel, what? but the posing is nice but the clothing shines because of the lightScreen Shot 2021-11-17 at 9.49.23 PM
dont make it shine. it just, doesn’t shine like that. especially those clothing lines to show 3d stuff. those would never ever shine like that

which software?

technically you technically made your first gfx in like may 2020 so technically you aren’t new to gfx, technically.

1 Like

Extremely good. All I can say is by probably bumping up the metallic of the trash can as well as the bottles to match the realism of the walls and floor. Posing of the rig can also be improved too

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I currently don‘t use Photoshop, but a free app called Krita. If there wasn‘t a subscription then I would probably have bought it.

1 Like

I think you did a great job on it! I really like the realism to it, I think the lighting compliments that perfectly. If i was to fix one thing with this it would be the shadows. Through and through you did an amazing job, keep up the good work!

1 Like

what image editing software are you using?

Hi, am using a free App called Krita. I would have already bought Photoshopif there wasn‘t a subscription

I don’t think the shadow should cut off this hard on a round object, it could just be the way blender rendered it though.

1 Like

Good job! I feel like he is very rigid though for being slammed against the wall…

This is really gorgeous. I love the lighting work you’ve done for this. The theme, and the blending clothing. All take part in the beauty. Great work!

2 Likes