New finished commission!

Hello, everyone! I just finished a new commission, and I can’t wait to hear your opinions! Thank you!

14 Likes

It’s very amazing! Nice job. :smiley:

2 Likes

Your work never fails to outstand me. You are really talented. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate the support! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it and that you are always supporting me! :smiley:

2 Likes

I really like them. the lighting is cool, effects, text, etc. however I wish there was more variety. if u don’t know what I mean, take a look at the logos. the squares at the top and bottom corner, clouds, X marks, heart patterns, and more are pretty much all the same for each of them. I would like it to change a bit more. I could understand that it is like that since its for a certain group but as they say, diversity is the finest or something. but pretty cool otherwise

3 Likes

I think I understand what you’re trying to tell me, like more different things in the background that would fill it more. I’ll try to fix it further, but I personally don’t like too many overlays because it kind of overwhelms GFX. Thanks for the wonderful feedback, I will do my best to fix those things! :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks great, but without the text, you can’t really tell that these are for a cafe. Maybe add a barista uniform or a coffee cup?

3 Likes

Thank you so much, yeah they didn’t give me the uniforms so I got outfits by myself.

1 Like

sheeeesh the renders are so cleannn

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate it! :+1:

This is just perfect!

Is there any way to get this? :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s a overlay I found or you can just use it from brush! You can DM me if you need it, so I can send it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Though personally, kind of generic, I totally love these. I just wish these kinds of things were more articulated. I haven’t seen a good blender-c4d roblox animation in many months. Let alone renders. So good and hope to see more.

1 Like

Thanks for the lovely feedback!