New Forum Users

Because your rank is literally ‘New Member’

Always? Where else?

I think there should be a color difference instead, so like green for regular members or something?

Always? Where else?[/quote]

The post I quoted the picture from.

Your post was right next to someone with the “New User” type, and yours is “New Member”, so it was some quick paint editing for me.

What about Feature Requests?

Yeah, a lot of “dev-lings” are posting feature requests inside Development Discussion.

Can they even view the Feature Requests? They should be able to if that’s not the case.

[quote] Yeah, a lot of “dev-lings” are posting feature requests inside Development Discussion.

Can they even view the Feature Requests? They should be able to if that’s not the case. [/quote]

We can see topics in Feature Requests and reply to them, but we can’t create new topics.

[quote] Yeah, a lot of “dev-lings” are posting feature requests inside Development Discussion.

Can they even view the Feature Requests? They should be able to if that’s not the case. [/quote]

We can see topics in Feature Requests and reply to them, but we can’t create new topics.[/quote]

You guys aren’t supposed to post feature requests. That’s why you’re not able to create threads there. The problem with S&I on the ROBLOX forums is that there are so much garbage threads that it’s impossible to find any decent feature requests. The staff don’t want that to happen on the developer forums, so you are not allowed to post feature requests until they have become assured that you are a constructive person. The staff comb through the feature requests subforum to look for features, so if yours is in development discussion, it’ll never be seen. On top of that, you just end up cluttering and de-organizing the forums, making a mess, by posting it in development discussion.

Until your probationary period ends, ask full members of the forums to post feature requests for you, and don’t post them in development discussion. You can even write the thread yourself but then instead of posting it, copy and paste the whole thread and give it to someone else to post. Since you’re on a probationary period, you don’t have a lot of leeway here – if you post feature requests in development discussion, you won’t be proving your case of being a good fit for the developer forums, so you need to watch out for that.