New game - Big Snow. IO

Hello. I just finished my second game, BigSnow. Io
I hope you like it if you get to play a round (It needs 10 players)

Please give feedback. And lots of it!

8 Likes

Generally a pretty decent game. There are some things thought that could change. I’ll list them below here!

1. Colors don’t match what you choose (not for me at least). [SEE FIRST IMAGE BELOW]
  2. Map could maybe need some more color and variation [SEE SECOND IMAGE BELOW]
  3. Maybe not add the coming soon things completely yet until you have some kind of spoiler thing to show (just my opinion) [SEE THIRD IMAGE BELOW]

But as I said, the game in general is pretty decent, keep it up mate :))

2 Likes

Ok, the obby is not that game, its another game (Happy to see that the teleport to other games work though) For image one: I think its something to do with sizing, so I try to fix that.

Okay, yeah, I didn’t really have time to test a lot of features so I just tested this but that might be something to keep in mind when making all the other games if you know what I mean :))

1 Like

Okay… I fixed the skin gui. It should work now. Thanks for letting me know. (I had only tested it in studio) You can change your skin by going to the place with the three circles

1 Like

Umm… I can’t really say about your game for now, because it doesn’t let me play.

Basically, when I go into the “teleporter” button it does nothing.
Besides, I’d recommend you simplifying the title. Just remove the [READY TO PLAY!!!] It isn’t really attractive to be honest.

1 Like

is it the triangle? Sorry about that. There hasn’t been enough players to actually play a round (It needs ten players) so the only thing that’s accessible is the lobby…

Well. I’d recommend you to change that, because if there is no enough players to actually start the game it won’t have a chance to fly off.

1 Like

Maybe a time attack mode to get as much snow as possible?

Added io.help for VIPS. I think I will add a time attack mode…

Time attack mode will be coming very soon. I hope you enjoy it

Update… New skin added! I hope you like it! (Buying this skin will give you a pet in my obby…)

Time attack mode added! Enjoy collecting snow while trying to beat the clock!
You can collect clocks to gain more time! Please give feedback!

I hope you enjoy it! I put a lot of work into it! Also, keep giving feedback! (Also, I would really like if you would test my game!

The lobby now is more user friendly and has credits!

Nice game but kinda like an advertisement. I am also guilty of this fault sometimes lol, don’t hate me for my hypocrisy.

Totally did not understand the advertisement part so no harm done. Did you play the time attack game mode?

Should I add a leader board for the time attack mode?

A leaderboard has been impleted. The top 5 scores are shown on the leaderboard!

A thumbnail is being made! A big thanks to @LandnBlu