New Experience Coming Very Soon! Pt. 3.5 of 4

Thank you for your patience. I know the development process of this game has been very slow lately.
I’m still working on my new game project called “Conquest!” This is the fifth part of this development series of this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

What is Conquest!

Conquest! is a retro style game about working together with two or more players each team. Each team starts with two primary buildings that supplies resources. Each map has a lot of unique landmarks that sometimes include special gears, puzzles, and many prizes. And also natural resources that can be crafted to many things. Build defenses to protect your team.

I sometimes host special events so stay tuned to more updates!

New Retro Experience Coming Soon! (Desert Update) Pt. 3 out of 4

Showcase

Here are some of the things I created lately.

This screenshot shows a new map called “Raven Woods”

Troops
This screenshot shows two new troops

Archer
Heath: 100
Damage: 10
Speed: 1
Troop Type: Ranged
Soldier
Heath: 100
Damage: 10
Speed: 1
Troop Type: Melee

Slingshot.PNG
This screenshot shows a new tower called “Slingshot”
This tower shoots rocks that damages players.

This screenshot shows a new tower called “Frost Tower”
This tower uses ice magic that freezes players.

Cofirmed Release Date

This game will be released next week. I will use this time to test the game, fix any bugs and make sure players will have the best experience as possible. I will also work on the shops.

If you have any questions, suggestions, feedback or criticism. Feel free to reply! I would like to hear your thoughts on this game as it develops.

2 Likes

Yooo I like this kind of nostalgic feel! I can’t wait to see more on how your development will progress through!

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciated it! I can’t wait to finally finish the game!