So I published this game called Spleef of Glory for some feedback, It’s still not finished as it is currently in Alpha.
The idea is that It’s a normal Spleef game but you spawn with swords and there’s kill bricks to make it harder. Spleef of Glory (ALPHA) - Roblox
Hello. Is the message supposed to be not in the center?
Yes, I was trying to fix that but due to a blackout I couldn’t, I will try fixing it when I can
To fix it you should use Scale instead of offset.
Scale in studio:
Scale in game:
Offset in studio:
Offset in game:
Alright, I will try fixing that, thanks a lot!
Overall, the game is well made; however, I do have some suggestions
- Rather than picking up a sword at the start of round, player should spawn with one. This ensures that every player gets a sword.
- If the above were implemented, the safe blocks should be removed.
- Currently, kill bricks seem to set your health to 50 rather than dealing 50 damage.
- Once all player have died, the round should automatically end.
- Once players are teleported into the round, the game status changes to, “Starting round in”. This countdown is not necessary.
- Even if you not in the round, you are reset once the round ends. This can be solved by creating different teams for spectators and players.
- There are invisible barrier for the inside border of the lobby. I would consider adding these to the outside border as well.
- Personally, instead of having layers and having blocks reappear, I would only pick one to shorten the rounds.
Ok, thanks for your feedback! I will keep this in mind.