New game Last to Leave Challenge

So I have a new game, Last to Leave Challenge, and I was looking to get some more feedback to make improvements to the game. The feedback that I’ve gotten so far is that it’s boring to wait the ~5 minutes for the game to finish. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for what I could do in the lobby to make things “more interesting”. Currently there is only a short obby to do, so I can understand why people might get bored!

Potential ideas that I had:

• A tag game just for the lobby
  • Create some sort of mini-game for players to do in between rounds
  • Add additional obbies

I was just wondering if any of those ideas stand out or if anyone had a better idea, I’m just trying to brainstorm here!

Game Link: Last to Leave Challenge - Roblox

1 Like

So the game is well scripted and the models are good. Now the problems I found …

The first thing I saw when I went to your game was the words “this was made in a week”. Granted IDK how many people actually read descriptions, but if they were to read even part of it the first sentence would be what sticks out most. Don’t make the first thing people read about your game “I made this in a week”. That may drive players away from your game thinking it’s not so great. If I hadn’t played it I would of thought just that from reading that.

Now for the game itself. It’s very easy to beat by standing on the trees. I don’t know if the events are random but in one of them, “Team Trees”, two trees spawn and if you stand on them you can beat almost every event that happens after. So you need to fix that by making them can collide off or despawn them after the next event starts.

But other than that it’s not bad. Granted it’s probably not the most original game, but its decently made.

Edit: Also tags aren’t a good thing to include either, ROBLOX has said that this can hurt your game in how it appears in searches.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I guess I’ll be changing the description and you made a fair point that the trees can be used to easily win! In addition, I’ll be looking into adding more originality as it becomes a more fleshed out game, since I was really just trying to see what people thought about it before I started investing a lot of time into it!