New Game! Rate Me [hangout]

Hi everyone, I made this mega rating game all by myself. In practice you can vote for other players’ avatars. Based on the rating you receive you will also receive Stars which you will need to buy items and become more and more famous! Inside the game you can also claim a stand and modify it to your liking, changing the image or text. Also in the game there is a large square with a stage where everyone can talk with the mic!!

The link: Rate Me [hangout], view the game! :100:

3 Likes

Move to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback.

The game is okay, but why can you pay to win???

This completely destroys the meaning of “ratings”. If somebody doesn’t like me, I can pay to get 100-20000 stars.

Also… um:

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

This game is one of many. YOU NEED TO ADD GUNS OR SWORDS TO MAKE IT FUN

I’d suggest making the UI a little smaller so it doesn’t dominate the screen too much and keeps it clean.

Also, the ability to buy stars undermines the purpose of the game. I understand you’re trying to generate some Robux from this, but perhaps consider selling signs or other types of items instead.

And in the VC area, the ground is lagging out a bit with the grass, so you might want to fix that as well.

And this can happen too, which is kinda weird, so use math.floor to round the decimal numbers more simplified."

And finally, this looks good, but perhaps add a way to customize the chat’s appearance.

change the game thumbnail, that just looks terrible and unfunny

i’m wondering how you even managed to get this pass through the moderation that’s horrible

7 Likes

Ty for the feedbacks!! Now i’m editing the thumbnail.

2 Likes

Hello, I have reviewed all your Feedback and I am very happy to know that you liked the game. I made a list of things I need to change (attached). See you at the next update!

P.S. If you have any other requests, don’t hesitate to ask! :wink:

The list:

You should add the option to have a proximity audio around the cabin

1 Like