New games page section

Roblox should have add a section of games that you can pay for a slot in. When you first purchase the spot, your game would be on the the first game in an “Advertisement” section. As more are purchased, yours would move further and further off into “See all”. Eventually it gets moved off and you can rebuy it if you’d like (Can add a cool down wait time if too many people are trying to purchase).

The current advertisements are unpredictable; people who the impressions reach aren’t sure what they’re going to see when they click. They also might reach people who aren’t looking to play a game at the moment. After all of the impressions they bring, they usually don’t have a big turn out for the developers. Although ads are helpful and should stay around, a whole games page section dedicated to advertising would help to add more diversity to the games page because it would change more often than most of the other sections.

I would honestly buy robux just to place my game in such an area. (I’m a poor nub)

So we can have terrible copied games on the front page without any effort? no thanks.

terrible games dont usually make a lot of money right? besides tix i mean.

The people who have the most robux are the game “developers” who are unable to cash out their earnings due to having a stolen place or a place that manipulates players (cookie clicker, pp shops). This proposed advertisement page would just be abused by those players. Also, I for one would rather see new games than the same old ones.

terrible games dont usually make a lot of money right? besides tix i mean.[/quote]

Currency exchange noob

terrible games dont usually make a lot of money right? besides tix i mean.[/quote]

Currency exchange noob[/quote]

At the current rate you would need 15,000 visits to get R$1,000. It may not be a lot for developers who currently have a popular game but people like me who are working to release our first game simply can’t get 15,000 visits without running ads for a high amount (~15,000 Tickets).

And to put into more perspective you would need around 1,200,000 visits to cash out at the minimum.

I see your point but that comes with the current ad system too, doesn’t it? What’s the difference between the two in that way?

I see your point but that comes with the current ad system too, doesn’t it? What’s the difference between the two in that way?[/quote]

Because with the ad system, people don’t always see your ad (like, they won’t notice it up at the top of the screen), but on the Games page? Everyone would see it. Plus, bait/switch would have an easier job with this feature.

I see your point but that comes with the current ad system too, doesn’t it? What’s the difference between the two in that way?[/quote]

Because with the ad system, people don’t always see your ad (like, they won’t notice it up at the top of the screen), but on the Games page? Everyone would see it. Plus, bait/switch would have an easier job with this feature.[/quote]

You’re saying thumbnail changers and such will have an easier time than they already do, but so do developers. The only thing that changes here is the amount of people your game is exposed to.

Just buy your way onto Top Earning. I don’t think an official mechanism to support this is needed. It’d quickly become the most hated sort if we added it officially.

I don’t know how much buying your way into Top Earning would cost but probably somewhere above 100k. What would make it become hated exactly? When there is a cool down to it, people won’t be spamming their games on it.