NEW GFX - Almost 5 years In!

Well… I am back after, like, another half year… and I have some gfx updates for ygs… This is just my most recent one :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not back, I can see the work of 1 year of gfx making but not as well as a 5 year.

Basically, it lacks juice. It lacks dust and more atmospheric vibes. It is also a bit too clean and too unrealistic. I’d say use randomize to randomize the vertices and adding some bumps and also adding some dirt on the ground. Also add some sparks maybe in post-editing? Also the fact that the text is at the bottom iis weird. I’d also say to add a black gradient around the edges.

3 Likes

Tiny bit too dark. I can’t see what’s happening.

People have already added their opinions on this GFX - personally, I feel they’re being a bit too critical (especially since the OP didn’t ask for feedback as far as I’m aware) and I believe it’s a decent render but could work with some extra layers; the most notable of which would be the color grading.

You’ve got a very warm atmosphere with a sunset on your foreground and background - however, you could better balance these extremely warm tones with some cooler shadows, the shadows are missing contour and coincidingly lacking depth.

Try adding a cooler, blue-ish tone to your shadows and blacks.

This GFX looks VERY good! Nice job on it!