New gfx i made, yay

I don’t think he understands what you were saying not just the misspelling :cold_face:

the clothes of the character didn’t really fit with every thing else is what I was trying to say @EpicTradings

i see. i did add some depth of field maybe that ruined it?

yeah, ok, he supposed to be like a swordguy

Why would you say that? I think they look fine, provide more feedback than “they dont fit”.

How do they not fit?

How could they be improved?

yes but is it a katana guy try dressing him all Japanese like having a black belt or even some traditional Japanese clothing otherwise really epik GFX @IceTheOneAndOnly

1 Like

thats just straight up trash-talk. why is it weird? if you dont have 30 letters to say, say nothing at all.

To much fog posing could be better he looks like hes about to fall over cant see pant texture. Now dont get pressed

1 Like

i can see the pant texture clearly, maybe just you. yes i agree about the fog, but i dont think he looks like he’s about to fall over.

i think the bridge is too big compared to the character, also i see you do the textures well BUT the bridge is more detailed than the character wich makes it look a bit off i would say its an overall 8/10

1 Like

I looked at it more 8/10 still the pants maybe my eyes are bad i do have 20/20 vision tho

1 Like

Try to improve the hair a little bit, tamper with all the hairs that are available to you and put more than just “one” hair on it, makes the character have a bit of a “Big Forehead”.

1 Like