New GFX (Not working for five months)

Any feedback, whether negative or positive, is welcome! It helps me to continue and improve my projects, thank you.

GFX:

11 Likes

Wow, this is awsome. The only feedback I have is to make the watermark larger so no one can crop it out!

2 Likes

Where is this supposed to be and why is there a fire hydrant indoors? Also most fire hydrants I’ve seen usually have like a clear coat on them. If that’s rain on the windows, I’d suggest adding a tiny bit of condensation so it looks like it had rained. Also theres no background and just looks like an hdr (also use a different hdr since it looks procedural)
Also try removing some of the wrinkles on his shirt so it’s more subtle since it just looks really fake and makes him look poor or something idk

also fix this random thingy

3 Likes

kkkk, great tips, just a correction, this is a bus stop

1 Like

yo the reflections the car the clothing folds! this is amazing!
also, why is there a fire hydrant inside a room?

1 Like

Wow, real amazing. I love the clothing. One thing, the top left seems very exposed. Maybe make it less bright.

1 Like

Thanks, It is a bus stop that in theory was something open

Make it more obvious maybe? If you go look a bus shelter in real life, they’re usaully really small and have advertisements on some of the walls (and waiting times until the bus) also there wouldn’t be a fire hydrant because there would be a bus blocking a firetruck from parking there. also the random car just looks weird probably remove it

My suggestion next time is try to have a story, like is the guy waiting for the bus, did it arrive which it doesn’t look like the bus arrived since the camera is in the way of the bus but maybe have him sit down since hes waiting? A good composition is almost as good as having a good looking render. Work on your composition first then try to make it look good

1 Like

Alright, This is a good idea, I will start to develop a “story” behind the GFX’s