New GFX-THE LAST HERO -¿what do you think?

I hope you give your best opinion on my gfx, it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes thanks

a 4k:https://twitter.com/foxy6818641

4 Likes

Can you tell us for what exactly this is for? Any back story?

1 Like

I’m creating a story for a friend and at the same time a gfx and this is the gfx

the story is confidential, I just put it in the forum to see what they think or what my mistake is

the grass is going through the sword, might wanna change that. :wink:

good some mistakes I’ll remove it in a while, thanks

The hand to arm limbs look kinda weird, you should fix that too! Good luck on this!

1 Like

Hair gets cut off. But not bad; good job.

It’s meh. The flares are too bright. There is noise.

1 Like
  • Render cuts off on the top right, specifically his hair

• The sky is kinda blinding and a bit hard to look at without wincing, I would suggest making it like a sunset or something where the sky is more orange and gets brighter towards the sun (the sunset would also justify the orange-y lighting the render has, because right now the sky is more pink than orange)

• The sparks are a bit unnecessary; not sure where they’re coming from

• I think you have the character on flat shading, because we can see the faces of each object. You can fix this via smooth shading.
    image image

• The grass itself is very straight, which doesn’t normally happen (there should be a variety of shapes, e.g. arcs or blades of grass wilting or something) especially when grass is that long, like below.

• As Slayin said:

Overall though, I do like the lighting; it looks good, but there’s some work that can be done to make this better. Hope you try to improve this; good luck!

2 Likes

You can improve lighting on the character. I think this would be really cool to have in your scene because many high-skilled GFX-Artists use it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQz6AI88jAI

I think this is a pretty good GFX. The hair is cut off, and grass is going through objects, but other than that, it’s pretty good. It reminds me of a GFX I made a few months back.

1 Like

Not relevant and offtopic but how did you make the grass. was it in studio or in blender/cinema 4d

1 Like

blender friend ok,thanks you,bye

Its pretty good, but the arms and the render head