New Group Page Lists Unusable

The group lists on the left side is disallowing me to scroll through all the groups I am in. If I were to scroll, it would either take me to the first group on the list, or the last group on the list.

Some specs, if needed:

• All extensions are disabled (except for Adblock Plus)
  • Chrome - Up to Date - Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Windows 10, 64 bit (MSI GS63VR)

It has been like this for a while now, and I’ve ignored it thinking it’ll be fixed in the upcoming days, but hasn’t been fixed unfortunately, and I haven’t seen any other threads regarding this issue. I’ve refreshed the page without cache (ctrl + f5) and still seems to be recurring.

2 Likes

Has disabling your ad blocker brought the list back?

No, it has not.

Is your browser at a zoom other than 100%? Try using Ctrl + or Ctrl - until you reach 100% zoom. Does the bug still happen?

Zoom level at 100% fixes the problem. I typically use the browser at 90% zoom level for the ease of my eyes, so this would be quite an inconvenience, but workable. It also breaks at 110%, it requires you to be at default zoom.

Thank you!

This is already on our list of known issues and we will make sure to fix it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.