New gun system for my vr game :D

Hey guys latest update on my vr development journey! I added guns, don’t really work yet as far as damage is concerned but that’s next on my list! Guns The only guns in the game so far are a revolver and a tec-9, they dont have recoil yet but i think its cool : D

22 Likes

That looks soo good!! Love it so much

1 Like

This looks really good, can definitely see the potential with what you’ve got currently.

2 Likes

HOLY MOLY!

This game is fantastic! Your potential is in the stratosphere!

2 Likes

Honestly, the graphics look amazing.
With VR, you can literally make it look like real life.
Good luck with the game!

2 Likes

That right there is a great game idea. I really hope development is going fantastic so far. :ok_hand:

That looks insanely good. I’m very excited to see what games could be made with this.

Very cool indeed, Though i think you should add recoil to the guns.

1 Like

Woahhhh its really cool!! Can’t wait to see more news about this!! Keep up the great work!!

Adding recoil to Vr guns isnt easy.

2 Likes

Could be done with a nice subtle camera shake.

1 Like

Thats… Just not very easy to make with VR

Well, it really depends on how you do it.

For me, thats really easy to implement, even if its VR. For example, if i wanted my gun to tilt up when i shoot, and i can rotate the gun with a Motor6D, which is a form of joint that is used in animating.

This can also apply for other moving parts of a gun, such as the bolt or a hammer of a gun.

Also @IntSquid if you need anything else to do with guns and animations, i’ll be here. :+1:

I added you on discord My user is Oozy, I wanna ask some questions in private. Anyways this is great!

resend i declined cause i thought you were a rando

Alright guys, just a quick update on the vr game, it’s kinda gotten dumped in favor for another type of game, i might revisit it but for now it’s discontinued, thank you for showing interest :D!

could be an awesome one to re-pickup later though, looks great even for 2021!

This is very good! Glad to see that VR and Roblox are generating more games and interests. I definitely love using my VR headset to play Roblox games.