New In-Game Topbar

Just to be honest I miss the old In-Gane top bar and player list. R.I.P Old player bar.

7 Likes

i’m glad it’s gone , it looked terrible and i waited like 3 years for it to be gone…

(imo ofc)

6 Likes

Like for some developers people miss it though.

1 Like

Yes , that’s just my personal opinion.

I would like to ask, but doesn’t my new roblox menu work for me? or is it like that for everyone?

1 Like

Have you requested to be enrolled? If not, reply here to have yourself added in; they go through and do it every Friday.

Edit: I was mislead, it appears to be randomised by device. See this reply.

Well, I like it like this
It opens on the Left Side.

2 Likes

Being in the beta program dosen’t give you the menu early.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m in the beta program and I dont have the new menu yet.

I received the new menu on my laptop but not my desktop. It doesn’t appear to be by user, but by device.

4 Likes

Interesting! Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

After some thinking, I have a few words to say about this update.
I like the menus and everything, but feel that the topbar being transparent, in a way, ruins the UI consistency with the chat window (and the former player list), and makes the top feel somewhat empty in my opinion. I understand how ROBLOX is trying to modernize their UI and make it more lightweight, but feel that the chat should be changed a bit to fit with the rest of the updated UI.

3 Likes

I don’t got the new one either

2 Likes

Im not getting it… Is it just me or did the “NEW” roblox Topbar did not update for all users?? This is what I get when I open the menu, but there is a NEW one which other players now have…

3 Likes

Nope , this isn’t true , i just made an alt account and i have the menu on it while i don’t have it on my main.

1 Like

I do not have the new menu on my desktop computer but I do have it on my laptop, with the same Roblox account.

Idk if it matters, but my desktop is Windows and my laptop is MacOS.

This is very weird.
(30 chars)

Well… guess that everyone had it own opinion about this top bar.

I love the menu… I hate the topbar…
It’s not centred, not styled well, and currently just… no, sorry.

The menu needs a transition, a slide in, like the old one. It should also be anchored to the left, the gap is triggering my OCD. The topbar needs a change back.

5 Likes

There is always the controls setting.