New In-Game Topbar

I love the new Topbar! I love the modern look! It is very clean.

3 Likes

Personally I would prefer if there were options to toggle this new topbar and the old one.

I don’t think that’ll be possible because then they’d have to maintain the code for two different bars, which will consume resources (if i’m correct).

It’s worth a try imo, but I don’t run roblox so they can do what they’d like.

It works for me. I have the new topbar.

1 Like

I don’t really like the square close button on the menu, it doesn’t really seem to fit the style. Will this be removed upon release?

Edit: There also appears to be a slight bug with the UI when the player list fades out:

14 Likes

Looks like the new topbar is rolling out to users! I hope they fix the bugs that it has before everyone has it.

2 Likes

How do I get the new Topbar? I see a lot of people have it, however I don’t.

4 Likes

Just wait; because Roblox is so big it’s going to take a while for the update to be rolled out to all users.

Indeed, I wonder how long it took to design the Interface?

2 Likes

I just got the the menu and Roblox logo, but not the new chat or menu above the leaderboard, is that normal?

Yeah, a lot of people have that as well; so it’s normal.

1 Like

I don’t have the new GUI, why is that?

It’s likely because Roblox is doing a slow rollout to ensure it doesn’t negatively impact a lot of games, this is really common with significant UI and UX changes in modern software.

You can monitor the % of users that have the new menu by reading the value here:

6 Likes

Only some people have the topbar. I do not, I wish.

1 Like

It’s pretty good not gonna lie.

1 Like

Hey, I thought it was suppose to be like this

Instead of this.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to this. It looks so clean and in my opinion way better than the previous one.

1 Like

Where can I get the images for the keyboard prompt’s like the shift button? it look’s clean and I want to use it for my game.

The roblox icon needs to be a little to the left, I would rather prefer the hamburger icon instead of the roblox icon.

1 Like