New In-Game Topbar

It’s likely because Roblox is doing a slow rollout to ensure it doesn’t negatively impact a lot of games, this is really common with significant UI and UX changes in modern software.

You can monitor the % of users that have the new menu by reading the value here:

6 Likes

Only some people have the topbar. I do not, I wish.

1 Like

It’s pretty good not gonna lie.

1 Like

Hey, I thought it was suppose to be like this

Instead of this.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to this. It looks so clean and in my opinion way better than the previous one.

1 Like

Where can I get the images for the keyboard prompt’s like the shift button? it look’s clean and I want to use it for my game.

The roblox icon needs to be a little to the left, I would rather prefer the hamburger icon instead of the roblox icon.

1 Like

The New Topbar makes it interesting, I’m going to miss the old one but I want to see what’s going to keep coming for site and UI updates for roblox.

This has nothing to do , it’s just for the new Esc menu

Edit : it’s a place holder

hmm the topbar doesn’t seem to be memed out rightly for me, has anything new not come yet?

I agree with you in every way! When I saw people with the new topbar, I was so confused and mad.

:hushed: Looks stylish and awesome! Keep up the good improvments!

Thank you, You’re probably right!

I am pretty sure that the tests are rolling out randomly for different people
For instance, you have the exit menu test.

But if you looked at Scobay’s post above, she got access to a different test which mainly affected the topbar.

I think roblox is being smart and rolling it out randomly, so that different people get access to different things without major disruption. This allows bugs to be found more easily and they have less of an impact on a single player

1 Like

Yes, it is going to be a more touch-friendly sidebar sort of thing that comes out from the left. Roblox is testing this currently with some players so you should get it soon.

4 Likes

Why do Roblox features now roll out instead of being released to all users at the same time. I am asking this because some people have the old topbar and the new start menu and the new start menu and old top bar.

I do like the design, More modern, But I would recommend to fix the mouse sensitivity, It is very buggy and also it sucks because now default speed is a different feel.

Probably because Roblox has more then a billion registered accounts. It’s like what’s going on with Oculus, so many people are buying the Oculus Quest that they have to roll out updates.

2 Likes

The new Topbar has now been released for everyone! Please respond to this thread with any bugs encountered or other feedback.

17 Likes

Overall this looks pretty clean but the gradient dosen’t fit and the health bar seems a bit small.

6 Likes