New In-Game Topbar

The topbar is actually 36 pixels tall. You shouldn’t use scale to fill in the topbar.

6 Likes

I know I’m late at responding, but can the emotes keybind be changed?

1 Like

It’s a good, modern design, although I feel that this could cause some back-lash in the community.

3 Likes

What about the menu when you pressed those 3 lines, is that changed!

2 Likes

Will we have to use . for emotes and \ for inventory, or is that optional?

4 Likes

Hey. I love the new UI design, but I somehow feel, that it is only some of the UI that is being updated.
I’d much rather, have the old UI (even tho I like this one), but with an updated chat, and inventory. I feel like the chat and the inventory were to elements that have just been forgotten. They look old and do really not match the “updated” version of Roblox’s UI.

1 Like

Nice! Is any other in-game UI being revamped like the Esc menu?

4 Likes

This is great, just joined a game and it was released! Great job!

Only the menu with the Roblox logo was released, the other menu was not yet.

4 Likes

the new topbar seems to be released, but i checked for recent updates on both my pc and mobile device and joined my place and the topbar didnt appear for me. not sure if anyone else is experiencing this too. maybe it is slowly releasing in all countrys and it hasnt gotten released in my country yet?

7 Likes

I really like this design, in several games I have found issues with this update and current UI. I hope that you are able to fine tune it a little more to work with every game out there. And I am open to change in the game. I hope that you continue to bring aesthetic changes to the platform. Although I’m not a fan of the Settings menu. I feel like we dont need to see which game we are playing and who the developer was while in the actual game.

5 Likes

I see what this new topbar is trying to accomplish, but there seems to be some issues.

First off, in some games, none of the icon buttons are inline, which doesn’t look too god in the end.
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 8.13.33 PM

Also, the actual menu itself seems to be quite…
…small…?

In other words, the menu lacks the amount of space it could take up, unless this is a bug.

10 Likes

Nice, now we will not have a tab at the top of our screen with all the functions within this new one.

I like the this new one, really has a more compact feel then the previous one which had all the things kind of spread out.

9/10

Maybe add some more detail to some of the smaller things such as the health bar gui, such as a small slant.

Also the settings page as “TerrodactyI” said looked to be not in the greatest shape for a computer.

1 Like

This menu should only exist on mobile.

Desktop should have da big boy UI rather than this iOS wannabe stuff.

13 Likes

I have no idea how the old design wasn’t modern enough though.

10 Likes

Haven’t used it myself yet, but I think the screenshots all look nice.

1 Like

Love the new main menu but not a fan of the positioning and padding of the Roblox O

7 Likes

Roblox likes to AB test new features, meaning a random % of users are in the ‘B’ bucket, and will unlock the new feature.

3 Likes

This looks way better than the old design. I always thought the old version was a bit intrusive and annoyingly big.

2 Likes

I actually like this, but I feel like its to plain or blank. But its really great!

1 Like

I still have the old escape menu in game, How do I get the new one?

3 Likes