New In-Game Topbar

What make’s me frustrated about this, is that this Topic was created 2 GOING to be 3 months ago soon and they STILL haven’t released it like come on ROBLOX you sure never fail to disappoint the community in my eyes, it honestly can’t really take THIS long for a design change like come on guys you can do so much better than this no-one in Canada as far as I know has even gotten this and it’s extremely annoying especially with the size of the ROBLOX Corp,. Bravo ROBLOX bravo you did it once again, what a shame

I know some people did but as far I has seen no-one has gotten it. Such a shame

1 Like

Firstly, Roblox *

and software development is not easy. Roblox wants to ensure that the new topbar is bug-free and, well, isn’t an eyesore. Especially given ongoing real-world events, their #1 focus currently is probably not redesigns.

7 Likes

Oh wow this looks so much better then the current one I personally hated that big black bar also the new icons look really nice as well.

1 Like

It’s kinda weird. My main account didn’t have this update at all. But several days later I created another account for testing purposes and it had seemed to have it. Problem is that there are almost no shortcuts with it.

For example, to reset: Esc → R → Enter.

That doesn’t happen with this update unfortunately, and that does suck.

Clicking is obnoxious :frowning_face:

2 Likes

The new topbar looks pretty good, and I love it! It doesn’t interfere with the gameplay anymore by rendering a part of the screen useless for putting UI.

I hope it comes soon!

1 Like

I love the new Topbar! I love the modern look! It is very clean.

3 Likes

Personally I would prefer if there were options to toggle this new topbar and the old one.

I don’t think that’ll be possible because then they’d have to maintain the code for two different bars, which will consume resources (if i’m correct).

It’s worth a try imo, but I don’t run roblox so they can do what they’d like.

It works for me. I have the new topbar.

1 Like

I don’t really like the square close button on the menu, it doesn’t really seem to fit the style. Will this be removed upon release?

Edit: There also appears to be a slight bug with the UI when the player list fades out:

14 Likes

Looks like the new topbar is rolling out to users! I hope they fix the bugs that it has before everyone has it.

2 Likes

How do I get the new Topbar? I see a lot of people have it, however I don’t.

4 Likes

Just wait; because Roblox is so big it’s going to take a while for the update to be rolled out to all users.

Indeed, I wonder how long it took to design the Interface?

2 Likes

I just got the the menu and Roblox logo, but not the new chat or menu above the leaderboard, is that normal?

Yeah, a lot of people have that as well; so it’s normal.

1 Like

I don’t have the new GUI, why is that?

It’s likely because Roblox is doing a slow rollout to ensure it doesn’t negatively impact a lot of games, this is really common with significant UI and UX changes in modern software.

You can monitor the % of users that have the new menu by reading the value here:

6 Likes