New issue with casting magic's rotation

Hello I’m back again, this time I can’t figure out the math needed to keep the original rotation of the shockwave, but spin it in a circle this time. Anything I’ve tried results in it going back to it’s original orientation into the ground. This is the code I have so far.

local char = plr.Character
	local root = char.HumanoidRootPart
	local offset = CFrame.new(0,0,-3)
	local rotation = CFrame.Angles(math.rad(90),0,0)

local firstTweenInfo = TweenInfo.new(7)

local fx = workspace.shockwave:Clone()
	fx.Parent = workspace
	fx.wave1.CFrame = root.CFrame * offset * rotation
	fx.wave2.CFrame = root.CFrame * offset * rotation
	fx.wave3.CFrame = root.CFrame * offset * rotation

fx.wave1.Size = Vector3.new(0,0,0)
	fx.wave2.Size = Vector3.new(0,0,0)
	fx.wave3.Size = Vector3.new(0,0,0)

local rotationMath = fx.wave1.Rotation * Vector3.new(0,0,math.rad(1000))

ts:Create(fx.wave1, firstTweenInfo, {Size = Vector3.new(25,7,24), Transparency = 1, Rotation = rotationMath}):Play()
	--ts:Create(fx.wave2, firstTweenInfo, {Size = Vector3.new(24,16,24), Transparency = 1}):Play()
	--ts:Create(fx.wave3, firstTweenInfo, {Size = Vector3.new(48.6, 22.9, 57.9), Transparency = 1}):Play()

--debris:AddItem(fx, 1)

I had commented out debris and slowed the tween down because I wanted to see exactly what it was doing.

I found a slight solution but not specifically the one I want. I decided to use the current rotation angles of the axis that I didn’t want to change (Ex:)

local rotationMath = Vector3.new(1000, fx.wave1.Rotation.Y, fx.wave1.Rotation.Z)

However this isn’t a fix as it spins weirdly almost like a top that’s out of energy. Is there any way I can still face it in the same direction and have it spin around?

You might want to consider using the Orientation property instead of the Rotation property because it seems like you are just trying to rotate the part around one axis.

Or maybe change:

to this:

local rotationMath = Vector3.new(fx.wave1.Rotation + 1000, fx.wave1.Rotation.Y, fx.wave1.Rotation.Z)

As a final note, since your tween spans a total time of 7 seconds, but you’re only turning 1000 degrees (~2.78 revolutions), maybe that could explain for why it’s spinning so slow.

You should explain the entire problem, looks like im on ep2 with no context