New Logo! feedback please!

Alright! made a new logo for fun (for practice too)

Here it is!

Updated Version:

Which version better?

• New Version.
  • Old Version.

0 voters

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated and will help me improve thanks!
Liked the post? thank you so much means a lot!!

Looks like people like the new version.

5 Likes

I would do this to make it look even better:
Make one of the moons bigger than the other.
Maybe it would look better if the text is on a planet?
Add some meteors to it.

1 Like

Working on this more thank you for your suggestion I’ll send you the image once I’m done

1 Like

I think this is a great improvement to the sword logo I’ve seen earlier. This logo is able to show the theme of the text and the black background contrasts with the text wonderfully. Although I do have a few things to say regarding improvement if you don’t mind.

A few things you should improve on: I personally think that the outline around the text (the one after the black outline) should be either white or brighter colour to help make the text ‘pop out’ more, I think the same colour outline for text kind of defeats the purpose of an outline in the first place but this is just my opinion.

I really adore the background as well, however, I would put some more effort in to make it have a racing element to it. I have a couple of ideas such as including a rocket, adding a stripe pattern or maybe including something that relates to racing such as speed - including either a shooting star or moving asteroid as these are usually known for being fast. (hope this makes sense lol)

These are just some ideas but I encourage you to not be afraid to start being more creative and experimental with your logos :wink:

2 Likes