New Logo for Mafia Roleplay Community

New logo for the Mafia Roleplay Community, give feedback!

GFX:

15 Likes

Nice you great created that. Keep it good job.

3 Likes

10/10! Good job. Send link to game if possible.

2 Likes

Really nice work! Would love to have your contact if I ever need a quick GFX.

2 Likes

You should reduce some of the background rain because it looks dull but good work

1 Like

I do very much like this logo that you have produced, it seems to fit very well with the group theme that I’m pretty sure is Ro-Mafia Based.

My only concern is the ROBLOX Resoloution so, I’m not sure how good the text and the rain will come out. But I hope it should be fine.

Apart from that, really good work and a nice detailed render with a skybox.

Good Work!

Stay Creative and Safe
Tom

2 Likes

Thanks for the support! it helps me a lot.

Thanks for the constructive criticism

This is my Discord: VictorZMR # 3144, I’m making fast and quality deliveries!

It looks pretty good, but I feel a lot more could be added to the scene to make it more generally appealing like a vignette and a different angle. Otherwise, looks clean!

The game is not mine, but fortunately I am participating in the project, but the game was not released … When I launch I will make a post: D

Thanks for the support, it strengthens me.

It looks good, I can’t think of anything to change.

1 Like

*Wait, haven’t I given comment about your gfx post about this before?

Anyways, this is what I called a good looking gfx logo

2 Likes

Looks amazing!. But one thing the floor doesn’t look right with the avatars. Also the clouds don’t fit really well. Other than that it looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I’m very happy!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the feedback!

I love your lighting, but I don’t think a Mafia would stay out in the open. I think you would find them in a dark alley or a crime warehouse. Also, it might be fun to design different weapons for the characters to hold, maybe a Thomson?

Rating: 9/10

1 Like