New logo I made!

So recently I made a “Beachside Resort” logo

Link: Feedback on my game logo

Like yesterday I thought of recreating that so I did

Here it is:

Feedbacks are appreciated and will help me improve thanks!

12 Likes

Great Logo keep it up! i like to see more logos from you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It looks very nice but it’d be even cooler if you replaced the background with a blurred image of the game.

2 Likes

Oh you’re right that would look pretty cool.

2 Likes

I just want to make this a logo I didn’t wanted to add a background because I suck doing that I just wanted to know how people would think about this logo.

2 Likes

Maybe make the colors of the palms a bit more intense and make the coconuts less reflecting, so they don’t look like glass.

3 Likes

Looks cool! I would suggest brightening up the colors a little, especially the colors of the palm trees.

1 Like

its nice, but the transparent stroke i am not a fan of. maybe don’t have the black part in the middle there also, and have the palm trees be better (the coconuts would also be covered because well leaves)

2 Likes

It is very nice, good lighting. Only suggestion is to maybe have a image of the game instead of text.

The text looks great, I think that the palm trees could be incorporated better

3 Likes

Please see that it explains everything.

1 Like

An additional comment to this original one:
Comparing the palm trees to the text; you’ll notice the shading is very different. While the text has its own comical and bubbly color based shading, the trees are basically entirely flat and shading-less. As the original comment said, you should try to incorporate them in with the same style so that they either pop with the text or, unlike how they currently do, blend in with the logo’s theme/image.

2 Likes

Great logo! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wait so you don’t want that middle black part I added in there

1 Like

yeah, it takes from the vibe… EMPTINESS OH NO!!!

If I had removed that it would make it look empty.

1 Like