New Lua dragger scales in global space

The new Lua Dragger (beta feature) was amazing when I saw it. I just enabled it and instantly found a bug. This happens with all parts in global positioning/scaling where rotating the part then attempting to scale will attempt to scale relative to how it was originally placed. This does not happen when moving the part.
This can be reproduced as far as I’m aware and here’s a gif of it happening: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Local positioning/scaling does fix this issue.

Another bug I have encountered is the scaling of Unions. If you scale a union, the selection box around it does not appear to scale with it.

This is occurring to everything I have attempted to scale when unioned.

This has been reported a few times on the announcement and will probably be fixed this week, but I figured this deserved its own topic for ease of tracking.

1 Like

Recently i decided to try the beta features that Roblox has to offer in Roblox Studio. An to my suprize when i reopened Roblox Studio after restarting it, the sizing tool was broken, maken any resize you did on the X or Z axis be done on the opposite side and not the side your dragging it from. I had enabled all beta features when this happened. But i have turned off a few to get rid of this bug. The beta feature in mind is the Lua Draggers Beta.

2 Likes

This fixed for me by clicking Control + L to change the space

Yeah that’s the Global and Local movement and scaling stuff as mentioned in the title.

I’m aware, but when I had this bug, changing the space fixed it

A fix for this should be live currently (as of Thursday last week).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.