New made GFX | Blender

Hello everyone, I am a new GFX Artist and I’ve been working for 3 weeks now.
Here is my newest artwork.

I am for hire, and the prices are free!

15 Likes

Hi I wanted to say that is amazing. And you should be hired and you should be being payed about 3k Robux per artwork.

3 Likes

very nice! maybe put the arms behind the soldier because it looks like they just clio into him

3 Likes

Not bad however the background could be better other than that its great!

2 Likes

I am really new so I do for free. :slight_smile:

1 Like

free is unacceptable. increase the price range, because your “beginner” title is now gone. this is amazing.

6 Likes

It looks sick, but I see him flying above the ground :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks great! Also, free prices sounds great, but these are definetley worth more! Keep up the good work, looks great as a war game thumbnail

2 Likes

My point exactly. He can start taking commisions and get paid, because this is pro level stuff.

Even if you are new, people will still buy it. You could start your prices low [200 robux maybe?] and then work your way up as you improve.

1 Like

Dude you could totally get like 2k robux a pop on these gfx, put your work to opportuinity before motivation dies out.

1 Like

Start at 200 robux, and as you get better you can go up from there.

2 Likes

Wow, I like the GFX! The background perfectly fits in GFX.

Hello there, as someone who also does military based GFX I have a few suggestions for what you could do to improve:

• Try and getting into 3d modelling within blender just so you can have terrain within the actual 3d model instead of relying on an actual image.
  • When the person ‘at eases’ you could animate their legs a little bit and have them slightly spread out. (that’s assuming this is an at ease)

Other than that I do believe that with a little work with the nitty gritty you have the chance to become an amazing GFX artist - especially if this is the quality of work you produce after 3 weeks.

Also, just as a business venture for yourself. I am fairly pertinent within the Modern Military Community so I would recommend you hitting up my DMs within discord and I could get help you with getting your work out there. FatherConflict#5428

2 Likes

Well I don’t really see people who want to pay for it.
Thank you tho.

His arms are penetrating his stomach. His legs are connected to the body. He has the ability to float above the ground. I like the lighting. It’s a good idea to keep your GFX’s fees for free until you get better. Regardless of what these other people are saying.