New menu ui glitches with the old menu ui, ( Possible region problem , UK )

THIS STARTED HAPPENING 3 DAYS AGO

I don’t know if this is where this post is supposed to go, but this is as closest as what the post is about! since I can’t post in Discussion,

When I go in a roblox game,
I obviously see the new ui, but then when I click on it,
It shows the old menu ui,

I’m Pretty sure this is a region based issue, since when I talk to other people about it from my country, the UK, People always have the same problem,

( I did Infact have the brand new ui for a while, but then it just randomly took it away )

THIS HAPPENS IN ANY ROBLOX GAME

A GIF EXAMPLE:

I would love any fixes to this, since the old ui looked a little boring, so I want the new back.

Also, if this is the problem, the new ui doesn’t have the vr control, but the old one does, and I have a VR

So maybe its put me back so I can turn it of and on??

2 Likes

Thanks for your report! We currently turned off the new menu to improve the experience. We will be rolling this out again once some issues are addressed.

1 Like

I’d personally like to see one that doesn’t look like a mobile phone…

There were many people who didn’t really cling with the new menu interface. It had too much scrolling and you had to click on too many things just to do something super simple in my opinion.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.