New My Money page lacking information for Premium Payouts and Developer Exchange tabs

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to accurately understand my Roblox financial situation because of missing pieces in the new “My Money” page. If this issue is addressed, it would improve my development experience because I can better understand where the sources of my revenue are coming from and review my current focuses and resource planning towards fruitful projects.

It’s always great to see page overhauls. I’m glad to see that the money page has been brought up to standard and looks more in-touch with the current web design. I do have access right now and it looks great, however there are a few pain points about the page that I’d like to raise up - specifically that two tabs are missing good information; Premium Payouts and Developer Exchange.

Bad source for (Group) Premium Payouts

There is no information as to where I’ve received Premium Payouts from, so this tab is somewhat useless to me to figure out which of my projects are driving premium engagement and what may be worth working on some more. As of right now, I have a single entry that’s not informative at all. There is a source tab but just seeing the Roblox account as my source tells me nothing.

Having the ability to see where my payouts are coming from would be helpful for me to understand where extended revenue is being sourced from and what projects I may want to put a bit more maintenance focus on to continue driving premium engagement.

The group premium payouts tab suffers the same problem. I don’t know which groups I’m getting premium payouts from, nor which games of that group are giving me them.

Developer Exchange requests are not representative of my standings

I have two DevEx entries right now. One was rejected because DevEx program staff could not verify my account’s ownership (I moved residences and emails since I created this account one time) and the other one was accepted. That being said, both DevEx cash outs are listed. It looks like I cashed out twice successfully but that’s not the case at all. Adding a status on the cashouts would be helpful to actually know what did and didn’t go through. That, or just don’t show declined requests.

I sincerely hope these are addressed to improve the user experience while using the page.

I had originally filed this as a feature request and then transferred it to a feedback post on the thread itself, but I’m refiling this as a feature request since I believe it’d be more appropriate to have it filed separately. This can also invoke discussion or staff responses.

12 Likes

Late update: the Developer Exchange tab now shows the nature of the cash out, so the second half of this feature request has been answered. Helps to be able to see what happened to my cash out.

The first half of this problem however, Premium Payouts, still remains at large. There is still no information about where I’m receiving them from. If new EBPs do record the payout source then my request is to have them applied retroactively so I can see where my past EBPs came from.

3 Likes