New Nascar Track Lights V(1.3.6)

Introduction

Hello Fellow Ro-Racers!

For the past 3 days, I’ve worked on and edited a completely new Track Light System for Ro-Racing tracks. This new system includes:

• Fresh GUI with options to turn on/off lights *(Includes Draggability)
  • Lights that indicate to drivers what is going on.
  • List of people who can use and see the GUI
  • Designate what lights are on or off

I plan to add more types of lights and better GUI/Scripts (Please have mercy as I’m a very new scripter). Currently, I’ve reduced the part count of the Pit Indicators to 2 parts and the Caution Indicators to 3 parts. I’ve also tried my best to make the scripts as non-laggy as possible. With some stress testing, I was able to get ~150+ pit road lights to start lagging whenever you pressed the button.

This is what the Current GUI Looks like:

Light testor - Roblox Studio (gyazo.com)

Steps To Set Up:

1. Open a new baseplate and Insert my model.

2. Next, Leave The folder called “Lights” In the workplace.

3. Move each of the 3 groups to their respected parent.

1. Once you’ve done that ungroup all the models and it should look like this:

2. If you would like to give certain officials/admins of your association access to change the lights, you must head to StarterGui > ScreenGui > Frame > LocalScript.

3. Scroll to where you see a section called, “Visibility”

4. Change the names of Person 1, Person 2, and Person 3 to who you want to have access.

Making more track lights

In order to create new track lights, all you need to do is Hold SHIFT+ALT to select the light. Next; Press CTRL+D to duplicate. Drag it with holding alt to a new position or alternatively use the move handles. That is all you need to do in order to set up this new system!

I hope you found this new system helpful, and if you see any bugs or errors/ anything you think could reduce lag or increase the quality of life feel free to leave a reply.

Here is my model incase you missed it: https://www.roblox.com/library/7798494333/Nascar-Track-Lights-V-1-3-6

4 Likes

Wrong section! Put it community resources

2 Likes