New Nostalgia Tycoon game Feedback

Been a while since the last topic, but this time I have something interesting.

Currently been working on a project of mine and wanted you all to test it out :smile:
It’s basically a cliche tycoon game called Nostalgia Tycoon, allowing you to unlock classical weapons, pictures, and battle others on a battlefield.

:confused: I don’t think the game is honestly that bad, but so far it’s had no visits since release (late may). Icon and thumbnails aren’t terrible so that’s why I’m stumped. I’m relatively new to marketing games, and I can’t really advertise it since I’m broke atm :sob: (and sponsoring games is still really buggy). That’s why I’ve came here for some feedback on what I could improve :white_check_mark:

here’s the link: Nostalgia Tycoon [RELEASE🎈🎉] - Roblox :sparkles:

Do you think this game could gain a solid playerbase? :eyes::balloon:

• Yes
  • Ehh, maybe… just maybe…
  • Probably not?
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I really like your game! I joined in 2016 so I wasn’t around for a lot of the older features but based on other projects I’ve seen I can tell that there is some great attention to detail in your game! I honestly think the only reason it hasn’t blown up is because the market is pretty saturated and people looking for a classic game are probably going to click on the first thing that comes up in their results. Your best bet is to advertise in a way that gives your players a direct link like a social media post. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement & review! I was thinking that being one of the last options since I’m relatively new to creating good-looking social media posts that will get lots of clicks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice game, but im concerned about it being played.

First of all i like classic games (not a big surprise looking to my avatar) and this is a game i would choose from if they gave me a list of tycoon games. The visual design is better than i expected to be honest. I’ve never been good at designing anything lol. My concern is that in game gui design is not consistent. I’ve added a image explaining what i mean. Maybe use RobloxRoundDefaultButton to make it appear classic. Now last but not least, it might not get popular. Tycoon games are a lot in roblox and there is some staple games which when you say tycoon the players think about. But try your luck! I’ve tried tycoons but i dont know if the players lost interest in tycoons lately because the first tycoon game i played is now at max 10 active players

P.S. check your magic carpet, cant buy it :innocent:

1 Like