New "Parts +" Plugin

I have created a plugin that gives you access to spawn loads of different parts/shapes that are not available in Roblox studio very helpful for builders

29 Likes

I’ll try this out and then provide feedback, if that is what you are asking for.

3 Likes

This is an amazing plugin. It’s given me easy access to parts I was looking to use for future builds I’ll be creating.

The only think I would suggest is changing the UI so that the developer can access each part category, for example, all wedge parts are under a certain wedge folder. This would be preferable to one long list.

Otherwise, great plugin, and I have the intention of using this in the future. Great work!

4 Likes

Thank you, I might think of doing custom settings for shape categories

3 Likes

No problem, anything that would make it easier to use would be welcome to any developer with the intention of using this plugin.

2 Likes

This plugin is amazing, is easy to make a block with this plugin.
Thanks for make this plugin.

Have a nice day. :happy2:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! glad im able to help you out

1 Like

This is amazing maybe add more parts like stairs and triangle.

2 Likes

We are going to add a lot more parts you can message me some shape ideas if you want to

1 Like

Also, what is your discord username? For that we can DM you for part ideas.

My discord username is AccessQ#3236

Wow, this is very useful indeed. The plugin itself is absolutely stunning!

1 Like

This is a Much needed plugin for builders! But I do have one complaint, the Gui is too small to work with.

2 Likes

I LOVE IT! It really helps me build quicker and I love the variety of parts you can make ranging from a Rounded Cube (Which is a big pain for me :sweat_smile:) to a whole Tree! I really hope this plugin becomes popular as it’s a really useful tool!

1 Like