New Piano Models

I don’t know how to use Blender, so I made some newer Virtual Piano models using studio parts :slight_smile:

23 Likes

The detail on these is literally dumbfounding, great job and keep up the great work,

EDIT : YOU USED STUDIO PARTS!!??!!

Absolute legend man your building skills are through the roof, and your very talented.

These are wonderful! You should make a portfolio so you can get hired. I know people would love to hire you! Well done!

Yeah, I’ve tried Blender but it’s been a bit confusing for me, everything you see here was made 100% using the basic ROBLOX parts! Was a bit hard to make the complex shapes, but I enjoyed every second… minute… hour?.. of building these!

3 Likes

this looks amazing, especially with Studio parts.

keep up the good work

how many parts in total btw?

I’ll try to get back to you on that, I tried optimizing it a bit… lot of parts… on the bright side, they don’t lag!

Really nice to see some studio-made models again, brings me back to when I used to be in Elite Builders of Robloxia. It’s way harder than Blender but back in the day that was the only way and showcases took months of detail and parts. I commend you for your efforts.

Keep up the good work. :smiley: