NEW PLUGIN: Accessory Forge!

PlugInLogoNoBG

Welcome to my first post and my first plug in!
Accessory Forge Version 1.0 is now Released and its free! The plugin for developers to quickly work with Roblox accessories!

PLEASE LEAVE SUGESSTIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER ETC
The logo and icon are all temporary!

GET THE PLUGIN HERE
Accessory Forge Plugin

Background:
Anyone who has worked with Roblox accessories in studio knows how annoying and time consuming they can be to work with. Not to mention its confusing for newer developers to work with because of the lack of tutorials etc. I use accessories since its easy to just parent it to the character when needed. Less scripting and welds are already taken care of etc. So I created this plugin to make things easier and more efficient for everyone!

FEATURES:
At the current version, the plugin comes with 3 options. Create Empty Accessory, Create Single Part Accessory, and Create Multi-Part Accessory.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 160736

Create Empty Accessory
Creates default accessories and parents them to whatever is selected. Defaults to workspace if nothing is currently selected.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 160746

Create Single Part Accessory
Creates a fully working accessory from a single item selected. Whatever is selected must be apart of the base part class. It will create an accessory and place the selected part into it as well as rename the part selected to Handle. (Which is required for accessories)

Screenshot 2024-02-04 160756

Create Multi-Part Accessory
Creates an accessory from a model, folder of items, or multiple items selected.

Firstly, if you have a model or a folder of items you want to convert to an accessory this is your button. It does require that you have one part in the model or folder to be named Handle, as again accessories require a part named Handle. It will automatically create the accessory as well as weld all the parts to the handle so the attachment position can be changed etc. It will also automatically un-anchor everything.

Secondly, if you just select a bunch of parts you want to be converted to an accessory, it will do the same steps as listed above. Again one of them needs to be named Handle.

Future Plans!
There will be a paid version that allows for more customization such as changing the properties of the accessory. You will also be able to change the attachment position so you dont have to guess the x,y, and z positions. It will act kind of like tool grip editor!

9 Likes

Hello there! This looks good! Mind if I purchase it?

1 Like

What do you mean Purchase it? Like be the owner of it?

1 Like

Oh No! Like get the plugin and review it for you.

1 Like

Its free go ahead I would love feedback!

1 Like

Going right now! Be ready for feedback!

Wow. I really truly have nothing to say. But this is a GREAT plugin! I am so happy that I got this! I will make sure to use this a lot! And share this to my UGC creator friends!

Thank you! I only saw one other plug in on the market and wanted to make my own and a better one.

I’m happy! I wish you good luck!

AI generated icon :sob::sob:‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

5 Likes

Lol yea thats why I said they’re all temporary lol

Amazing. But the logo has an interesting design.

If you know what I mean…

2 Likes

Its Ai generated, it couldnt spell correctly for some reason lol. Eventually itll be replaced with an actual logo

perhaps some pics, a .rbxl file with examples… what does it add to each one? is there positioning of the accessory…(I guess that is in the future) is it hats, on the back, shoulder…

Pics for what? Like a video of it working? A rbxl for what as well? Im not sure what you mean by what does it add either. it creates working accessories. At the bottom of the post I included the positioning thing as well as the ability to change the type.

This is very time-saving and will be incredibly useful for character design!

Thank you for this plugin and your contribution to the dev forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added videos to the post so people can see an example of it working!

Thank you. If you find any issues or have any suggestions let me know!

1 Like

There was a a bug I found and it’s fixed. If your reading this make sure you update!

Ah, yes, my favorite plugin.

FAGSCOR FORGEE!