(NEW PLUGIN) AutoDebug⚙️ V1.1 - Debugging & Fixing easily your Scripts

I want to do something like this for a while but it’s on a scrapped project

You should consider starting development up again, since this topic is extremely popular for a community resource and people will look for an alternative if you link yours to this one.

2 Likes

The formatting
The english
The optimisations

I can’t breath

1 Like

There would be no point when LSPs exist. Debugging code without playtesting is not the future.

@SubtotalAnt8185

1 Like

I guess so. However, in extremely large games where debugging is necessary but when working on a thin client, it is difficult to sometimes start the game without Roblox crashing. Microsoft is cracking down on laptop users and is clocking the CPU down to make it seem more “efficient”.

1 Like

thats dependent on your own hardware, don’t expect to get a CPU from 2006 and expect it to run well.

this isn’t even debugging, at surface it would only replace deprecated functions, you can’t predict runtime errors pre-runtime.

1 Like

No, this device is a relatively recent device called the Microsoft Surface Go. I think you already know this judging by your wording:

Roblox Studio crashes all the time, and you can see how many widgets load in just to be unloaded five seconds later. I can playtest without graphics, but I’ve heard Roblox will remove the feature soon.

well really, game development wasn’t meant for laptops. laptops are meant for one on-the-go basic tasks like cooking up a doc

you can use it, but you would have a terrible experience considering the lack of a graphics card.

This is exactly why I scrapped that old project

1 Like

I’d prefer to continue paying for Github Copilot rather using this junk made using 90% AI and 10% variable changing.

Learn how to code properly, please… and do not anyone pay for another services subscription and your plugin… this seems very easy to make and really poorly made. Wonder how long your ChatGPT conversation was.

2 Likes

When is AutoDebug Premium releasing??? :fire: :fire: :fire: