(NEW PLUGIN) AutoDebug⚙️ V1.1 - Debugging & Fixing easily your Scripts

https://twitter.com/BoatbomberRBLX/status/1706556836214644913

This is chatgpt
But its a subscription

1 Like

Why the link seems weird vxtwitter sound sketchy to me

@WHYI_MFAT At least you improved the UI, but does it have dark mode?

1 Like

It’s for better embed quality, it’s commonly used in discord.

1 Like

what do you mean by “better embed quality”

With the vx prefix:

Without vx prefix:

You can try it out on discord if you want to see by yourself.
Edit: This is also very out of topic, so you can just message me if you need more clarification, but it’s nothing crazy. I don’t really know how or what it does to make this, but it seems to change the player for the video which causes the quality to be closer to the original compared to the standard twitter video player.

Sorry man your reputation is destroyed just give up and try again later

Doesn’t the code editor and output already do exactly this? hit me with some code optimization api then we’ll talk. Like make using an extension of Lua Simply that maintains the names of the variables?

Hm. Strange. I only copy and pasted and never bothered checking. Thanks for letting me know though.

NGL I forgot that ever existed LMAO

I hate to be that guy but Script Analysis can perform much of the same task, now im not sure if this has extra features that Script Analysis dosen’t cause im too broke to pay for it, but for right now, i don’t see a point in this.

There really is no point, this plugin half-arses it solutions and is inefficient than the debugger already provided.

The only use where this benefits is the user-friendly interface and suggestions to newbies.

3 Likes

Thought as much, thanks for letting me know.

Which makes it even worse since they are newbies after all, they will just rely on the plugin and unable to develop the debugging skill

1 Like

Look if the Ui is improved and there are more features people will like I would totally get it but not rn the ui is absolute trash

It would be awesome if you remade the plugin ngl you seem to have a lot of experience

This plugin is simply unneeded. There are studio feautures that have the same exact purpose, and isn’t hardcoded.

1 Like

its not about “remaking” anything, this “plugin” is simply obsolete due to all of the built-in studio functions and feedback

@absentdenik did what you wanted, here is his plugin

The plugin is a solution looking for a problem. We don’t want or need this.

You should make it detect for things that beginner programmers usually forget about (like using deprecated functions and bad practices).

2 Likes

Oh alright that’s cool thank you