NEW PLUGIN: Iconovate!

Iconovate Version 1.0.0 is Released! The plugin for all UI designers is a plugin that gives you access to over 500 different icons!

GET THE PLUGIN HERE
Iconovate Plugin.

FEATURES:
Iconovate gives you 9 categories of different plugins including:

Black Socials

Capture

Colored Socials

Capture

Black Outlined Miscellaneous

Capture
Capture
Capture
Capture
Capture

Black Filled Miscellaneous

Capture

Colored Technologicals

Capture

Colored Animals

Capture

Black Filled Emoji's

Capture

Colored Jems/Jewels

Capture

Colored Emoji's

Capture

In total there is over 500 unique icons for you to use!

GET THE PLUGIN HERE
Iconovate Plugin.

pixlr-image-generator-15324efe-f5bf-4bf9-8512-abb9a3948101-removebg-preview

LICENSING: These Icons are licensed under Creative Commons (Attributation 3.0 Unported) and also Attributation 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

If anyone has any recommendations for me, I’d be happy to take them! Have a wonderful day :smiley:

10 Likes

Welcome to all responces that you make. :smiley:

Looks like an awesome plugin! I will be sure to download it soon! What icon libraries are you using? Make sure you attribute (credit) them correctly!

Thank you kadennn! And about the icon libraries, they are posted in the plugin. But I will attribute them here aswell! Thank you so much for the reply!

1 Like

Pretty sure the socials one might break Roblox’s terms of service, but if not including that, it’s a nice plugin.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply! And the socials are correctly attributed so, I don’t see why it would.

cant have anything that directs players off of the app

1 Like

What do you mean Werty? I apologize for not understanding.

Other social media icons are against TOS, you cant have content that directs users off platform at all. Even if its just a icon.

OH MY! Thank you for the update! I will adjust accordingly!

Alright, removed the socials! Thank you for the update! I honestly didn’t know about this rule.

1 Like

Looks alright, theming looks a bit mismatched but that’s to be expected when you’re using multiple sources online for the icons.

Do you mind me asking exactly what icon libraries you used here publicly (I don’t want to really pay 100 Robux to find out). I’m not entirely sure that some of these icons are allowed to be used in a commercial environment which you seem to be treating this plugin as.

About the icons, They are licensed. I have written the licensing above and in the plugin. Others are labeled and free for commercial use.

Would be nice to know the icon libraries used for them though instead of just the licensing that they have on them

You shouldn’t upload fully black images. It would be much more useful if they were white, so that the developer can change the color dynamically, including to black. These icons also don’t have a consistent style, which leads me to believe these are straight from the internet, which also means you probably don’t have permission to be distributing those.

8 Likes

Here’s some criticism. The icons look very inconsistent, it doesn’t have a certain style. I know you licensed them, but at least pick a consistent style.

3 Likes

Thank you all! I will adjust accordingly in my next update of this plugin!

tried to get it, but

1 Like

Yeah doesn’t show up for me either.

There’s some good plugins using Material Icons which I personally use from time to time (although I have been using my own icons lately since I finally have some of them in a plugin!).

Hmm, well no worries! I am creating a new version of this plugin! Learn more here!