[NEW PLUGIN] PathProRenamer - Save Time and Boost Your Development!

Hey Roblox Developers! :wave:

I’m excited to introduce my latest plugin, PathProRenamer, designed to make your development process faster and more efficient. :rocket: If you’re tired of manually renaming instances or debugging complex scripts, this plugin is for you!

:wrench: Key Features:

• Instant Renaming: Automatically rename instances in a specific path, helping you identify problematic sections of your code quickly.
  • Debugging Made Easy: Know exactly which piece is causing issues, thanks to the auto-renaming feature!
  • User-Friendly Interface: No need to spend time on repetitive tasks—let the plugin do the heavy lifting for you.

:bulb: How It Helps:

Save time and energy on repetitive renaming tasks, allowing you to focus on what really matters: creating your game. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, this plugin is designed to make life easier and speed up your workflow.

:camera_flash: Check Out PathProRenamer in Action:

Before using PathProRenamer: Manually renaming each instance was time-consuming and exhausting. Imagine having to rename multiple objects one by one—frustrating, right?

After using PathProRenamer: The process becomes instantaneous, allowing you to rename entire paths with just a click—without breaking a sweat!

:mag: Debugging Example:

Let’s say you’re working on a large project, and something goes wrong. You have hundreds of instances named the same, and finding the one causing the issue feels like looking for a needle in a haystack. :sweat:

With PathProRenamer, you can quickly rename and label all your instances, making it easy to trace the problem without getting lost. Here’s a quick example:

Before PathProRenamer:

• You’ve got 50 instances all named “Part” spread across multiple models.
  • One of these is causing an error, but finding which one is nearly impossible!

After PathProRenamer:

• PathProRenamer renames them all based on their path, so instead of 50 “Part” objects, you get clear, unique names like “Piece1”, “Piece2”, “Piece3” and so on.
  • Now you can easily identify which one is creating issues!

Result: Problem solved in a fraction of the time. No more guessing and wasting hours searching for that one buggy instance. :bulb:

:heavy_dollar_sign: Price & Discount:

• Price: $5
  • Limited-Time Discount: Get it for just $2 with a 60% launch discount! :fire:

:star2: Why PathProRenamer?

Time is money, and with PathProRenamer, you can save both. Spend less time renaming objects and debugging, and more time building the next big thing on Roblox!

Check it out here: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/71714120617953/PathPro-Renamer

:wrench: Encounter Bugs or Issues? If you encounter any bugs or have issues with the plugin, feel free to reach out to me directly. I’m always here to help! Also, stay tuned because more videos about PathProRenamer will be dropped soon on my main YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/@AlexisAutotte

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to speed up your development process with PathProRenamer! :muscle:

2 Likes

5$ for something your command bar can do in seconds lmao this is a joke

3 Likes

Honestly, like I get the plugin idea is probably for people who aren’t familiar with scripting but $5? I can literally do this with Assistant for FREE

Even gave me the code used

local Selection = game:GetService("Selection")
local selection = Selection:Get()

local nameCounters = {}

for _, object in pairs(selection) do
    if object:IsA("BasePart") then
        local baseName = object.Name:match("^(%D+)")
        if baseName then
            if not nameCounters[baseName] then
                nameCounters[baseName] = 1
            else
                nameCounters[baseName] = nameCounters[baseName] + 1
            end
            object.Name = baseName .. nameCounters[baseName]
        end
    end
end
1 Like