[New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio!

Hey, your plugin looks awesome but could you please remove the hiring and building tag off your post since they aren’t related.

1 Like

Yeah, I can do that right now!

The UI is an improvement to the original one, however most parts of the new one are too round. You may want to lower the corner radius on some parts of the UI.

1 Like

Alright! I’ll keep it in mind! Thanks!

1 Like

By the way, here is the new UI coming out soon! [New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio! - #4 by FunnelDeveloper

Here is a better glimst of it, without having to click on the link!

1 Like

Looks alright. By the way, I recommend adding the font options dynamically If you haven’t done that. You can use Enum.Font:GetEnumItems() and add the textlabels incase a new font is added.

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea! Thanks for the feedback!

Hey actually we are hiring people. I forgot to tell you that.

Quick Update! We will be adding a display for your sign in a week! Can’t wait for the update!

New tutorial video!!!

2 Likes

how about adding text font choice, also round ify corners and such, material or decal ID choice , with text on top…

1 Like

That would be very nice, ill keep it in mind!

Hmm, Im not sure if thats the safest option sorry.

What’s your discord tag I will like to help out

1 Like

I think we have got it at the moment. If I need any help, ill hit you up though!

1 Like

How is it blank? Please explain a little more.

Thanks for the offer anyways! Forgot to say that!

1 Like

Please, explain how you would like it to look like a little more

Like the abilities, its only limited to colors. Maybe there could be the ability to change the font and more.

1 Like