New Procedural Particle Emitter Shapes

I wish that these cool new features could work with Attachments

I do love this, and it has made a lot of stuff much easier and far more optimizable, though, there is just 1 more thing I kinda want in this, and haven’t found a good way to actually pull it off. Often even in Unity I sometimes have problems with getting it to look the way I do, but, perhaps you can attempt to add this addition.

So what I kinda want are a sort of a spiral shape, so here are some good examples of it in action.

Or actually, this might represent better what I had in mind:
alex-nobody-zaitsev-ezgif-4-d01348f82bc5
So, I do know it has a lot going on, but what I’m focusing on here are those tiny bits, that move up in rotationary matter. The best way to do it right now is by making it with parts and just using this function: x(t)=Rcost,y(t)=Rsin(t),z(t)=at, with the particle just inside an attachment, inside the part, simply because a Velocity modifier often just isn’t enough.

2 Likes

It’d indeed be a cool thing, but what i really think ROBLOX should add is ‘‘Particle Animation’’ or ‘‘Custom Motion’’. I mean, having particles do redirections while moving would be a really nice thing!

sorry if my english isn’t fluent at all

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.