NEW PROJECT (Michael Vey)

About Us

Hi there! I am a roblox developer and I have an idea I don’t know if it is good but we will try and make it good.

The Team
No one- Environment Design
No one - Scripter
No One - UI
No One - Builder
No One - Rest of Development Jobs

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers to join our team as our lead developers We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. The idea is a role play game/group based on the book series Michael Vey great book in my opinion. The book is about a teen who was special and has electric powers and there are more of them they don’t really know and there is this bad group of people and there leader named hatch and who is filthy rich and uses his riches to make electric teens in here is more information I am doing this off the top of my head if your interested I can provide information enjoy! :grin:

Book is based around 2011-2015 we will either keep this timeline or use the most recent year. Probably based on science-fiction.

No timeline to get this finished but I would like to get it done before September.

Payment

Payment is negotiable there will be a contract for anyone who is interested to sign to guarantee payment and work.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord Developerboi#1682
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.