New Roblox Emojis (update concept idea)

Hello, everyone!!! I’ve recently had an idea regarding Emojis.

About a week ago, I was playing Roblox on a mobile device and happened to use a few emojis while chatting, and then I thought, why not using Roblox faces :happy1: as emojis rather than standard ones :smiley:?
That sounded like a nice Roblox update feature and I decided to try to make this idea of mine come to life!

Here is what the Romojis update would look like:
(Disclaimer: I’m sorry, I had to use Paint and I’m not really good at drawing :sweat_smile:)

This would be the Romojis icon! I put it at the corner of the chat typing bar in order not to make it too invasive, it looks like a Roblox head with the smiling face on!

immagine
By clicking on the icon, this GUI appears on the screen, and you can scroll through all the Roblox faces and use whichever you want! (Notice how the head shape looks like a Roblox head!)

On the bottom right corner, is a color palette icon, that gives you access to a selection with all the colors you can use for your avatar’s skin tone on the avatar editor, of course, that is designed to allow you to change the emoji’s skin tone! (yellow by default)

This is what a Romoji would look like in-game:

I think that a search bar would also be helpful to let you find the face you need more quickly and maybe it would also be nice to be able to change the head shape (e.g. roundy head)!!

Please let me know your opinion, and suggestions! Do you think this would make a nice Roblox update?

2 Likes

I love this idea and the pun for roblox emoji. Romojis are awesome!

1 Like

thank you so much for your feedback! :smiley:

1 Like