New Roblox game

Hey everyone! I’ve just launched my brand-new Roblox game, and I could really use some help getting the word out!

Unfortunately, I don’t have the budget to run ads or promote it on content creation platforms, and I don’t have much Robux either. That’s why I’m reaching out to this awesome community!

If you’re a content creator—whether on YouTube, Twitch, or any platform—and would be willing to give my game a shoutout or even make a video about it, I’d be incredibly grateful. Every bit of exposure helps!

Additionally, if you want to show support, you can also donate in-game by visiting “Donation Dan” once you join.

Why would this mean the world to me?

1. It would give me the motivation to keep improving and developing the game.
  2. Donations would go directly toward advertising, helping my game grow in popularity.
  3. It’s been my dream to create a successful Roblox game that could even help me fund my college education one day.

Here’s the game link:

this game has some flaws, but i think it may make up for that in its quality

while the gameplay is lacking for the most part (most of it is just climbing a ladder) there are still some interesting segments such as finding new islands up in the sky. The look and feel of the game is pretty good, which i personally think makes up for the… questionable gameplay, and exploring the islands and finding items that help you later on is fun enough to hide the other flaws in the game. overall it’s a solid game thats (obviously) still in development, so a lot of things can easily be changed and tweaked to make it better.

6.5/10

1 Like

Thank you for this reply, I am well aware that this game has a low amount of gameplay, nor barely a gameplay loop. But this game is extremely in early access, and I am only releasing it for feedback, and to help with bugs. I have hundreds of plans for this game, and hopefully people can help me increase those plans, to make the game feel more official. And not some game made by a little kid who wants it to go viral.

Sincerely,

Fire.