New Roblox Horror Game Trailer FEEDBACK (Endure)

Hello And Thanks For Your Time. I Have Been Working On A Trailer For My Game And I would like your opinions on both how the game looks and how the trailer is.

Endure Is A Roblox Horror Game Where One Killer Hunts Down 4 Survivors Who Are Trying To Escape.

Here Is The Video Link!
ENDURE YOUTUBE TRAILER

4 Likes

my brother in christ this is dead by daylight but much, MUCH worse.
there is not one creative bone in your body.

the music is a bit loud, and the trailer is a bit underwhelming

1 Like

Other guy is tweaking, creativity doesn’t matter if you’re not trying to be creative.

I like it, looks good. It’s a good start, but could use some polish.
When displaying gameplay in the trailer, hide the UI, so you get as much of a “cinematic” feel as possible.
When panning and following the player being chased or performing other such activity, you should give them different appearances to begin connecting with different audiences right from your trailer. The goal of a trailer like this should be to give players a chance to imagine themselves playing your game, rather than have them watch you run through it yourself.

3 Likes

Just wait till you find out how many clones of real games there are on this platform. You’re going to freak out.

7 Likes

Its great, the game looks super high quality, but only the endure logo itself seemed a sharp contrast to that.
The problem isn’t the logo itself, but rather that it seemed stretched out and pixelated in the video.

2 Likes

yeah that was what i was trying to make and i ve been making games for around only 6 months so i will always keep improving as time goes on. thanks for the feeback though!

3 Likes

when the trailer was showing gameplay i wanted to leave the ui in the clips just so it showed that it was actual gameplay. I Will Definitely Make Another Trailer Once I Improve The Animations On The Killers But That Will Take Time Since Im Trying To Learn Everything (scripting/modelling/animations/sound design, everything u can imagine) and its hard. I Think Im Doing Good Though So Far!

thanks For The Words it definitely isnt a “High Quality Game” since im still new to roblox studio and im trying my best!

those games have actual effort put into them and do not look like sewage.
your “point” is invalid, and you could not be more wrong

1 Like

ok so i will always take criticism but saying that i didnt put effort is simply false. for the last couple months ive started working on games and i found that really fun so i started working on this game around 4 months ago and still am working on it. yes the game might not have the best animations or models but thats because im new to everything and trying to learn every aspect of game developing certainly isnt a easy task (at least for me). As my skills improve so will my games.

Hope i changed your perspective on a few things but i dont want to change your opinion on the game looking bad cause i need that criticism so i try better!

1 Like

You say that like every other game that is inspired by other games is better than this one.

3 Likes

You’re being unnecessarily harsh. This game has effort put into it, im sorry if you’re too ignorant to see it. Can it be criticized? Yes! Can it be called lazy and effortless? Absolutely not. You’re point is incorrect and completely oblivious to the many other games that are far more worse than this.

3 Likes

Good trailer nice job! Game looks pretty interesting. Good luck!

1 Like

thanks for understanding thats what i mostly want criticism so i can improve. Someone saying that it looks effortless doesnt affect me in any way

thanks ill try my best to release a game as good as i can

1 Like

It’s sad you feel the need to be so rude. Perhaps the idea is unoriginal but the game looks decently well made, and he clearly put effort into it.

5 Likes