NEW ROBLOX HORROR GAME! (Update 1!)

Hello everyone, for those of you who have not played our new horror game Midnight Horror the link is below, and for those who have there is now a second ending so check it out!

(more endings coming soon!)

Link: Midnight Horror - Roblox

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Right when I saw this I hopped onto the game and played… I also got so scared because I was expecting the same jumpscares as last time but no… You got me there, good job! The new ending is very wholesome :slight_smile: kinda… Still a really good game and deserves recognition!

Ill add edits onto this as I play, just joined and can i say omg that loading screen already has me excited

Edit: is there a way to make the cursor bigger when you see the door knob as it took me awhile to figure it out haha

edit 2: AHHHHH I GOT JUMPSCARED AND IT SCARED ME SO MUCH LOL

Edit 3 / Final Review: This game was sooo good! I will admit I got scared hehe but it was soo worth it and such an amazing game, the coding, the storyline from what ive seen, the buildings omg its soo amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you, there may be a few bugs in this ending but we will fix them right away.

1 Like

I am excited to see what you think of out game.

I luckily didn’t encounter any so I can say nothing other than good job!

1 Like

Oh, well that is great to hear!

1 Like

When you need to re-enable the breaker, if you go to the basement teleport part and push your character against it you will be able to see what is behind it

But overall a good horror game :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes I am planning on fixing that, thank you for reminding me because I forgot.

That is a great idea, I may actually do that.

Hi there! gonna be honest I didn’t have so much faith in this horror game,but I’m speechless.

The game is so good! everything is great! the enviroment , sounds , animations , it’s so spooky, man I almost have a heart attack! i didn’t expected that weird monster,I just can say good job. !

1 Like

I can’t tell what one was scarier, the jumpscare itself, or me almost buying a key gamepass. There should be a warning before the gamepass popup.

1 Like