New roblox translator portal not loading

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    To manually localize a game using the new create.roblox.com translator portal.
  2. What is the issue?
    The page returns “Failed to load the page” without any connection problems.
  3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I switched my network and browser already but the issue continues.

I am used to the old translator portal and it is my first time using this. Is this a roblox issue on why the page is refusing to load?

Also I am not sure which topic to create this post in so I selected this one

3 Likes

Same issue. I have tried many things but nothing worked.

Hello! I am a Translation Manager for International Translation Services. Yes, this issue has been happening for a couple of days, it is a Roblox issue but there is a fix that might work for some. If you have a direct link to the game you want to translate, you can still access the portal and translate without any issues. My team has contacted the Roblox Staff to let them know about this issue.

I hope this helps clear out any questions you might have had.

2 Likes

I got the same issue. I contacted roblox in Emails and I haven’t gotten so far. I tried to clear my cookies and files of roblox but it didn’t help (they suggested it). I still am in contact with them and I (and ofc the lovely team of ITS, who I just noticed in the comments) are trying to get it sorted out :>.

3 Likes

Have you tried using the direct link for the game you want to translate? If you translated the game before you can usually find it in your browser history :slight_smile: . That is the only known solution as the moment, as Roblox is completely changing the develop tab.

2 Likes