New Robux icon clipping through / overlapping exchanged DevEx amount

On this page:

The Robux amounts will clip through the icon due to the number of digits they encompass. This makes it hard to see how much you’ve exchanged.

Capture

The icons should be moved further to the left, or should be placed relatively to the length of the text.

10 Likes

On the website, inside of the My/Money section, My Transactions, Developer Exchange for the Transaction type.

This happens regardless if I change my monitor resolution, Firefox browser. Haven’t tested yet on any other browser type.

Edit: Please reply if this is happening for you on any other browser type.

7 Likes

Can confirm, this is happening to me too and I am using chrome.

2 Likes

Can confirm still happening. Can only hope that @BitwiseAndrea comes to be our savior as always

Google Chrome, Windows 10. No errors in log.

3 Likes

Seems like the icon no longer overlaps the number, but for larger numbers the icon now appears above it instead. It’s an improvement, but not quite fixed:

Also using Google Chrome.

3 Likes

I actually have that problem, but it is on profiles.

1 Like

you have any extensions enabled?

also, despite these both being numbers, they are totally unrelated problems on completely different pages. If you have a bug to report, you should make a separate post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only extensions I have are Roblox+ and BTRoblox and I use Google Chrome.

I have tried to make a seperate post, but unfortunately, they could not replicate it.

try to turn those off and see if the numbers stop overlapping, i’m pretty confident it’s an issue with the extension. And/or make sure they are updated.

4 Likes

Nothing should be overlapping / wrapping anymore

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.